WELCOME TO echo7 RECORDING STUDIO
Echo7 Recording Studio will reopen on Monday April 12th 2021.
The whole Studio underwent a deep clean in March 2021 and we now have the following procedures in place after EACH SESSION. Be that 2-4 times per day or evening.
- Anti-bac wipe all microphones used – Inside and out. Leads and stands.
- Anti-bac wipe Amps, PA system, Drums, Piano used
- Anti-bac wipe all door handles (Internal/External), Light & Plug switches, Kitchen and Bathroom facilities including taps, kettle and fridge handles. Stools and tables.
- Upon entry into the studio all clients MUST wash hands with the anti-bac soap.
- Events – We may reduce food bought into the studio to enable the thorough clean in-between sessions
- No entry to anyone showing Corona Virus symptoms.
- Only echo7 staff present that are required for the session. NO other clients will be allowed into the studio once you have booked in.
- On a weekly basis the studio also undergoes a thorough clean throughout.
We may take a little longer to answer the phone if we are busy with clients, please leave us a message and we will get back to you.
Please take care everyone and if there is anything the studio can do to help those in need – please do not hesitate to ask us!
Nikki & the Team.
ABOUT THE STUDIO
From our base in Ewell, Surrey, we offer a combination of high quality recording and mixing facilities to a diverse client base ranging from solo artists and bands, to music producers, to large commercial businesses and children having the ULTIMATE party experience. Located just 30 minutes via either rail or road from London, and 10 minutes from the A3, (Tolworth junction) and the M25, (junction 9). echo7 is a well established, purpose built recording facility covering the whole of London and the South, the ideal location for any aspiring or experienced musicians looking to take advantage of professional quality recording and mixing services.
Our team has all of the experience, skills and equipment needed to help surpass the requirements of any project, large or small, so please contact us today to book the ultimate recording experience.
CREATING THE PERFECT ENVIRONMENT
From the stunning echo7 studio, we strongly believe we have created a location that you will love. Whilst recording studios are often primarily used to capture a performance, we understand just how important it is to create an environment which allows our client’s creativity to flow.
The Studio has been designed for your personal use and can be adapted to your specific requirements on booking. Once booked, the Studio and its facilities are solely your own – no sharing with other clients – your own personal Recording Studio.